Comsols is a privately owned establishment since October 2010 with Mr. Inderjeet Singh Malhotra and Mrs. Surjeet Kaur as its partners. Comsols is both the name and the idea behind the company- Communication Solutions.
A Multinational assemblage where knowledge and information related work is carried out by a different company or subsidiary within the same organization which involves high-value work carried out by highly skilled staff, for example research, development, analysis and consultancy and handles all the Back Office Operations of Wireless Stores spread across the East Coast and the West Coast in Northern America. The overall Strength of the Organization is close to 70 employees with the aim to build its empire and expand its horizons of growth in order to advance towards progress in the upcoming years. This is a perfect place to Share knowledge.
True to its motto – “Perfection Delivered” – the Comsols Group provides the highest level of service and offering an excellent service orientated approach in addressing Distributions and solutions, with a comprehensive guarantee of satisfaction.
Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is growth. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions. We, at Comsols, are convinced by the famous saying of Mark Twain; “To succeed, we must first believe that we can” the statement correctly reflects the universal and honest attitude that we have towards the profession practiced by us. As an outsourced company, we are the window of our client. When this window opens up, it should give best of the views possible. This is what differentiates us from other companies.
Our vision, quite simply, is a picture of what success will be at a particular time in the future. It encompasses answers to an array of questions: What does our organization look like? How big is it? What are we famous for? Why does anyone care about what we do? How do people who work here feel about their jobs? Our values serve as a compass for our actions in the corporate world. Our well-conceived vision consists of two major components: core ideology and envisioned future. Core ideology, defines what we stand for and why we exist. The envisioned future is what we aspire to become, to achieve, to create—something that will require significant change and progress to attain. We offer a fully integrated service from a fully committed and equipped team, capable of meeting every related need of our Stores. Regardless of the requirement, our approach remains the same. Our first priority is to gain a thorough understanding of the requirement of our business and then efficiently dealing with each task as they present themselves. Our dedicated teams are led under the supervision of our Managers who ensure quick and prompt services.
• People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can bemere.
• Partners: Nurture a winning network of consumers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
• Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
• Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
The very phrase “company values” is enough to make some business owners – and many employees - groan and roll their eyes. For many businesses, corporate value statements are little more than vague motherhood statements that sound nice but bear little relation to way business is done.
• Diversity: As inclusive as our work irrespective of who we are and where we come from, we believe in working as a team towards the growth of the company
• Leadership: We believe in inculcating leadership qualities in our employees. Here at Comsols, every employee has the freedom to be a boss of his own. It imparts courage to shape a better future.
• Collaboration: Leverage collective geniuses come together to congregate a s a whole and work together collectively.
• Integrity: We believe in being real. We oppose hypocrisy when it comes to work.
• Accountability: Well the famous quotes of our heads “If it is to be, it's up to me”. We take accountability for every action ad are liable to face the consequences whatever it might be.
• Passion: We are committed in our hearts and minds.
• Quality: What we do, we do well.